Mst. Tanzila Yasmin
Master of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (MTESOL), Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia BA (Hons) in English, National University Office : PABX: 8031810, 9004957 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pragmatics in language teaching, Language pedagogy, ICT in Language Education, Teacher education
Current Research Project:
Yasmin, MT, &Shahabuddin, M(2017-Current), "Socio-economic Impacts of Social Safety Net Programs in Bangladesh" funded by Prime University.
- Yasmin, MT (2016), "ESL Learners" Text Production: Landmark of Developmental Stages' Jagannath University Journal of Arts, Volume-06 No. 02 pp. 162-176 ISSN 2519-5816.
- Yasmin, MT (2016), "Do Men and Women Speak Differently? -An Investigation into the Linguistic Behaviour of Men and Women' Prime University Journal", Volume-10, Issue 01 pp. 95-105 ISSN. 1995-5332
- Yasmin, MT (2016), "Dynamics of Bilingual Journey: A Case Study". Language in India Vol.16 (6) pp.205-216 ISSN 1930-2940
Conference and Workshops Attendance:
- Abdul Satter, HQ, Farnia, M and Yasmin, MT (2014),'A cross-cultural study of Iranians' and Bangladeshis' perception of criticisms', paper presented at 'ACTA(Australian Council of TESOL Associations) 2014 Meeting the Challenge' International TESOL Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 30 Sept - 3 Oct 2014, URL: www.tesol.org.au/ACTA-Conference/ACTA-International-Conference-2014/Presenters-and-papers.
- 'ACTA (Australian Council of TESOL Associations) 2014 Meeting the Challenge' International TESOL Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 30 Sept - 3 Oct 2014.
- '7th BELTA International Conference'- English Language Education: Direction, Transformation and Sustainability, January 2-4, 2015, Dhaka Bangladesh.
- Workshop on 'Assessment for Learning' 19 February 2016 arranged by British Council.
- Senior Lecturer, Prime University (from 20 February 2017- till now)
- Lecturer, Prime University (from 20 February 2015-19 February 2017)
- Trainer, CSR- STEMS (Strengthening Teachers of English and Mathin Secondary Schools) Project(fromMay, 2007 - December, 2008)
- Lecture, Southern University, Bangladesh (fromMay, 2006 - April, 2007)